For users that only require a spectrometer the SPECTRAL Industries IRIS echelle spectrometer is available as a separate item. Inspired by R&D for the ExoMars mission to Mars, we developed a very efficient and robust spectrometer for application on Earth. Our unique technology offers space technology quality hardware, that can be used under a wide range of conditions. Ideal for LIBS research and applications, but also for fluorescence or Raman spectroscopy.
If you need reliable characterization in a flexible, robust package, this is your spectrometer! It features proven better signal-to-noise-ratio than leading competitors and is ready for any environment from the field to the factory.
The SPECTRAL Industries IRIS spectrometer has the following advantages:
- Echelle type spectrometer: unique combination of high bandwidth and high resolution in one instrument.
- High throughput / efficiency compared to other echelle spectrometers: lower detection limits or shorter integration time.
- All components selected and designed to work together harmoniously, while maintaining flexibility for OEM customization.
- Robust design, very low temperature influence and able to withstand harsh environments.
- Can be applied to combine Raman and LIBS functionality in one instrument: both molecular and element information from one instrument.
- Calibration software available, fully automated calibration under development.
- Spectrometer suited for 180 – 800 nm, deep-UV CMOS camera available.
Fore more information on the IRIS spectrometer please download our whitepaper:
Next generation echelle spectrometer